Friday, April 3, 2009

My Published poetry
























































5 comments:

  1. Hanna I love your poem "The Cat And The Rat" I like it because I could Picture The poem as I read it. I alos like it because it tells a story. I think it was really funny the cat hid under the mat because he was fat. Also good job on the rhyming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ghost. I thought the poems could use some work, but that's one cool post!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Hanna i loved your poem called school! It was so awsome i also did a poem called school and i really liked it exept it wasn't as good as yours. You gave me lot's of ideas but most of all i loved that poem how did you think of such a good poem i would never be able to do such a poem like that. That was such a cool poem i hope all of your other poems are as good as the school poem. Bye see ya later . P.S. i really loved you poem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanna, I really like the peom 'The Cat and the rat.' I also like the rest. Please post a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Hanna!! You finally got one thing right (just kidding). I really liked the poem 'Tommy Lost A Penny' I thought you used very good rhyme and rythum. Keep up the good work!

    -Cari:)

    ReplyDelete

me!

me!